Sunday, October 7, 2007

Heroines Showing The Boobs Freely

working tables

Good to all,
First apologize to those who are following the blog and take a few days without adding any input, and explain the reason, first working theme is that these days I'm going to up and not I had time to do physical, and the second is that I had free time I'm devoting to elavoracion of 2 new entries: one will be a table of current processors (and their predecessors) with very useful technical data and will try again make a comparison of Intel-AMD that will serve for those who plan to buy new processor know which is better and worse, and also see what level is your current processor, the other is a table of ranges for you to choose better chipset motherboard is most suitable for you, because as I said in the entry plate based on the chipset is what determines the degree of power a motherboard regardless of the brand of motherboard selected. I hope to have it as soon as possible and move forward and evolve the blog entries for these years may be as useful as possible or you can learn from them as possible. Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment