Monday, December 6, 2010

Latest Saree 2010 In Chennai Pottys

Tutorial: What is my computer processor?

The processor or CPU is a fundamental part of computer performance. I have a couple of articles on the subject in What computer should I buy? Translating and advertising where I try to give more information on features and considerations for processors.

processor has to know that our computer and whether it is good or bad (considering it as high, medium or low performance), we must first find out what it is and then compared to other processors on the market.

steps to find out what processor your computer has
  1. Click on Start Menu
  2. Select with the right mouse button or My Computer
    Team
  3. Select the menu item Manage
  4. In the window that opens, select from the list on the left,
  5. Device Manager Expand the category
processor
Once we know that processor, should be compared with others. There are several pages where this will give us information, such as http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_list.php

I leave a video tutorial where you see all the steps I mentioned, since we know what processor, to compare with other on the market.
processor

0 comments:

Post a Comment