Friday, January 14, 2011

I Found A Lump In My Bum What Is It?

WordPress Nisaba

For several months I have been preparing a surprise for people who read and visit constantly Nisaba: we moved to WordPress. The advantage of the new and renovated Nisaba Blog is that there are more options available, including subscription via email.

Another novelty is the creation of general indices grouped by topic. This will facilitate the navigation of the articles in this blog that, to date, already exceeding the 200 entries.

Interestingly enough during the transition to WordPress, for a few days still will not have favorite articles or statistics, for now everything is at zero. It will be a new beginning, but will add to success Nisaba that Blogger has taken: from the October 12, 2009, have been 34,764 pages in this blog.

For me this is a success beyond my wildest expectations and I thank all those who, with their views, have made this quixotic project worth continue to support with love and dedication.

And now, without further verbiage, the new address Nisaba:

http://blognisaba.wordpress.com/



0 comments:

Post a Comment